Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Before and After Edit

Hello world! This would be my first time sharing a before and after edit and I am pretty excited! I am pretty new to photoshop. I have been using Adobe Lightroom (which is totally awesome and a MUST HAVE) and Corel Paint Shop Pro X & X4.



In Lightroom, I cropped my image,  I reduced the noise, and cloned out the food residue on his face. I then transferred my image over to photoshop and duplicated my image. From there I used the patch tool for under his eyes. I dodged and burned his eyes to make them pop. I burned his lips and also the grass behind him. I added a selective color mask to my image {REDS> cyan +70%, magenta +8% , yellow -13%, and black -20%)

I am not the greatest at writing a tutorial and if you don't know how to use photoshop I encourage you to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment